Friday, November 26, 2010

Another "By Chanuka" Breakthrough!

I don't know if you remember my post "Ma Zeh?" but take a quick peek. What I am about to tell you is about the very same Ma Zeh child.

Today he came home from school positively glowing! He had actually called me from BAW's cell on the walk home bursting with good news. "Imma! I gave my book report today in front of the whole class, IN HEBREW!!!" I was floored. Sure enough, BAW was up there for another parent/child workshop day, and the teacher pulled him aside, and was singing his praises. He stood up, gave the whole report in Hebrew, clearly, and everyone understood and enjoyed!

After coming home and showing me the report as well as the teacher's special attached note with a "Metzuyan" and "100%", he's been a remarkably good mood. He keeps randomly stopping and exclaiming, "This is the BEST DAY EVER!" 

Al Ha'Nissim...Baz'man HaZeh!!